Car Imports by Country

Total global purchases of imported cars totaled US$783.5 billion in 2018. The overall cost of cars imported by all importing countries rose by an average 10% since 2014 when cars purchases were valued at $712 billion. Year over year, the cost of imported cars shipments increased by 3.1% from 2017 to 2018. From a continental […]

Air Conditioners Exports by Country

Worldwide sales for air conditioners exports by country totaled US$47.8 billion in 2018. Overall, the value of air conditioners exports rose by an average 12.2% for all exporting countries since 2014 when international shipments of air conditioners were valued at $42.6 billion. Year over year, the value of exported air conditioners appreciated by 7.2% from […]

Major Export Companies: Alcoholic Beverages

Global exports for alcoholic beverages totaled US$90.3 billion in 2017, down by -0.4% from $90.7 billion during 2013. At 42.6% of the worldwide total, liquor is the largest alcoholic beverage export category. International liquor sales depreciated by -4.3% from 2016 to 2017. In contrast, exports of malt beer increased in value by 6.5% from $13.6 […]

Top Surveying Equipment Exporters by Country

Global sales for exported surveying equipment by country totaled US$9.4 billion in 2018. Overall the value of surveying equipment exports fell by an average -19.2% for all exporting countries since 2014 when total shipments of surveying equipment were valued at $11.7 billion. Year over year, exported surveying equipment rose 10.4% from 2017 to 2018. Few […]

World’s Richest Export Countries

Encompassing both products and services sold on global markets, overall exports from all countries in 2018 were worth an estimated US$25.059 trillion in 2018. Of that total, $19.228 trillion or more than three-quarters (76.7%) was for exported goods while the remainder (23.3%) represents exported services. This article focuses on building-block components driving the world’s richest […]

T-shirt Exports by Country

Worldwide T-shirt exports by country totaled US$47 billion in 2018. That dollar amount reflects a 2.5% gain for all T-shirt exporters over the five-year period starting in 2014 when exported T-shirts were worth $45.8 billion. Year over year, the value of globally exported T-shirts rose by 4.9% from 2017 to 2018. Among continents, Asia sold […]

Exported Cruise Ships by Country

Worldwide sales for exported cruise ships by country totaled US$10.4 billion in 2018. That dollar amount reflects a 95.4% increase for all cruise ship exporters over the five-year period starting in 2014 when cruise ship exports were worth $5.3 billion. From 2017 to 2018, the value of globally exported cruise ships gained 30.1%. Among continents, […]

Aerospace Exports by Country

Global sales for aerospace products exported by country totaled US$331.7 billion in 2018. Overall, the value of aerospace exports rose by an average 2.1% for all exporting countries since 2014 when aerospace shipments were valued at $324.9 billion. The value of international aerospace exports rose a modest 0.2% from 2017 to 2018. From a continental […]